Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to register am user info can be read be fsd server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to register am user info can be read be fsd server?

is there anyway to let the players register an username or callsign and this info could be read by fsd server? i know the fsd store the login info in cert.txt but i can only update the info in cert.txt manually and its not going to work fine due to the increase number of the members. iv heard some ppls write a code to make the user login info in forum gererate the cert.txt automatic(or update routine)? anyone can help me with that? thanks
    and im thinking the teamspeak server is the same situation. id like the teamspeak use the same info as the forum and the fsd server.
    thanks for help.

mayday!mayday!mayday!
    hi ppls, i posted my question for 2days.
    could anybody answer my questions plz?
    thx

Comment

Originally posted by 9GeeS View Post
      is there anyway to let the players register an username or callsign and this info could be read by fsd server? i know the fsd store the login info in cert.txt but i can only update the info in cert.txt manually and its not going to work fine due to the increase number of the members. iv heard some ppls write a code to make the user login info in forum gererate the cert.txt automatic(or update routine)? anyone can help me with that? thanks
      and im thinking the teamspeak server is the same situation. id like the teamspeak use the same info as the forum and the fsd server.
      thanks for help.
      Use a script to rebuild (or append) the user forum userís information into the cert.txt file after each forum registration.

-- L. James

--
      L. D. James
      ljames@apollo3.com
      www.apollo3.com/~ljames

Comment

Working...
      X